REGULARLY STOCKED MATERIALS:
Swiff-Train Company will accept returns of regularly stocked material within 45 days of the invoice date with a minimum-handling fee of $25.00 provided the following criteria are met:
- You have called Customer Service with an original invoice number and have received a Return Authorization number from us. These numbers are essential so we can properly credit your account when the merchandise reaches our warehouse.
- The material is undamaged, unopened, and still in its original container.
- The material is received by the 45th day from invoice date.
Cut orders of vinyl sheet flooring and carpet less than 25 square yards cannot be returned. First quality cut orders more than 25 square yards are returnable for credit at roll price plus the minimum-handling fee of $25.
Sheet laminate may be returned with a minimum-handling fee of $25, provided that it is a stocking pattern and size. Coved material is not returnable. If it is not a stocking pattern and size, it will be handled as a special order.
Closeout items are not subject to return.
SPECIAL ORDER MATERIAL:
Special order material cannot be returned unless Swiff-Train has received authorization from the manufacturer. If a return is approved, we will only charge what the mill charges us plus freight, plus the minimum-handling fee of $25.
Please note: We are happy to pick up any items for return during a regular truck run to your location. However, a standard delivery charge will apply if we make a special trip to pick up the material. Furthermore, all returns are subject to the local branch manager's approval and Swiff-Train Company reserves the right to refuse any return based on excessive quantities.
- Credit lines are subject to change based on payment performance, financial strength and purchase needs.
- For accounts with a credit line, payments are due 31 days from date of shipment unless other arrangements are made.
- If a particular invoice is not paid within 32 days, it is subject to past due interest charges.
- If your account is past due, future orders may be placed on hold.
- In specific cases, discounted terms are available and will be reflected on the invoice. However, discounts may not apply to all items on the invoice.
- The Credit Department must be notified in writing within 60 days for any pricing discrepancies.
- If we are using bonding information or joint check agreements, the credit department may require job names on related orders.
- Returned merchandise may be assessed a restocking fee and all returns must be approved by a Swiff-Train representative. Please see our restocking policy on page X.
We thank you for choosing Swiff-Train Co. for your floor covering needs. If you have any questions, please feel free contact the Credit Department at 1-800-929-1888.
- In general, all orders need to be placed by 3:00 p.m. the day prior to delivery. Due to routing issues, the variance of products, and other delivery stops, exact delivery times cannot be established. We suggest contacting Customer Service to verify any particular delivery request.
- Delivery charges vary based on location. In general, when delivered on Swiff-Train vehicles, we charge per stop, not per order.
- For larger shipments, we ask that a forklift be available or that you provide assistance to our Driver if product is to be unloaded without a forklift. Swiff-Train Company reserves the right to use a third-party delivery service when deemed necessary.
Solid Order Policy
- Swiff-Train Company will hold confirmed orders of regularly stocked material for pick-up or delivery up to 30 days after receipt of order. If after 30 days, your order has not been delivered or picked up, we will cancel the order and return the material to stock after attempting to notify you.
- All special order material and cut goods are considered "sold" at the time the order is placed. Cancellations prior to shipment are acceptable only if we are able to cancel with the manufacturer. For your benefit, it is imperative that you receive a written cancellation notice from Swiff-Train as your proof that such action was taken, and that your account is not charged.
- Every attempt will be made to notify you that your special order has been received. Such material must be delivered or picked up within 15 days of notification. Material remaining in our warehouse beyond the 15 days shall be invoiced immediately and subject to a minimum storage fee of $25 per month.
- All C.O.D. customers must put down at least a 50% deposit on all special orders unless prior arrangements have been made.